Choir Competition #Proudtobea2Baktians

Monday, September 15, 2014

HELLO EVERYONE! :-D Exam are coming soon and seriously I am not ready for it. I'm finally back here after I stopped blogging for 2 months. It's been a long time huh? Yea, I know right. I'm sorry for neglecting my blog for months. I have no choice. I'm always busy and I have no inspiration what to write although I'm free. 

I'm here today to blog about the Choir Competition which was held at my school on last Friday. It was a memories and a lesson to 2Baktians. We might not the best, but we tried our best and we get the chance to perfome during the closing time :) Good Job 2Baktians! :* Enjoy it! 



#Sorry that I can't post the video here because the file size exceeds 100mb :(



Behind the scenes :-D


Cik Norazimah talking :P


Selfieeeee :-D


Bestfriend HAHAHAH


Make up -ing


:))


Selfie with the Pink Pink Pig :PP


#BestfriendLove


Peace ;3


HAHAHAH


Our class violinist - Bubbles XD


Macam Yes Tapi Bukan X3


Macam Yes Tapi Bukan X3


Not yet ready :3


Meowww



That's all I would like to share with you guys today. See you! :D



Yours truly.
Nyen Yie :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments