A Letter To Anonymous

Monday, July 31, 2017

To Mr. Anonymous,

Few months ago, I met this guy. I knew him since last year but we don't talk much that time. Things were great. After awhile, we fell for each other and we both knew it, we were just kind of like more than friends. He's cute, funny, silly, have his own mind and sweeeet. We can talk for hours non stop with endless topics yet won't get bored. Kinda miss those night when I was about to sleep but he spend his time to chat with me and it makes me stay awake even when I'm tired af, sometimes he makes me feel hyper of chatting with him and we can chat till 2am yet I have to wake up at 5am the next morning. I remember I used to reply him IDK instead of telling him the truth sometimes (but sometimes I really dk tho) All these lil things made me so happy he had no idea. We got into a relationship really soon but it was a fairy tale love with a bad ending hmmm. We started to have conflict and argument on small things. I used to cry everytime when we end our call that time. I've tried so hard to fix the problem but it didn't seem to get any better. At last, we decided to stay just friend. Sometimes, fixing a problem requires effort from both sides. Seeing our relationship ended just like this really broke me.

Relationship are normally perfect and beautiful in the beginning but it's not always going to be the same. The honeymoon phase will end later but if both side are willing to make effort to sustain it, no one can break the relationship :)) All I can say is the timing between us ain't right. It's not his fault neither mine. I just wanna thank him for everything. I dont't regret knowing him at all and I'm glad that he was a part if my life.

I guess he'll always have a special spot in my heart.

\\

The truth is, I will never regret meeting you. I don't think I would be the same person i am if I had not meet you. I obviously would not have experienced a deep liking for someone if I had not met you. Please remember that you're an amazing person! The times you make me happy, make me feel things I've never felt before, make me feel special, respect all my "weird" decision, and cared about, and that's what I like about you. You're just yourself, and that's my favourite part. You make me feel alright with myself. Never could I thank you enough for making me look at life a lot differently, a lot happily.

Thank you for suckering me into having a deep crush on you.

Thank you. 😊




Yours truly,
Nyen Yie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments