Carnival Day @SMKTBM

Saturday, October 11, 2014

HELLO EVERYONE! The time will pass away, you can either spend it creating the life you want or spend it living the life you don't want. The choice is yours. I'm here today to blog about my school Carnival Day which was about 10 hours ago. TBM Carnival #Malurians #Olahraga #Fun #‎TBMHK2014‬



#XiaoWen #WeiTing #ChiaYi #YokeMeng
Cr @nyenyie


Selfie Bojio 


Me and my beloved sis :*


Selfieee with Yap Chun Yi the bitch :)


Selfie with the cutie :P


Selfie with the selfie queennn :0


Selfie with Li Ann X)


With my babe :*


With the junior :3


#Wefie :P


With Yong Jie 



Olahraga Stalls


Processing #Part1


Processing #Part2


<33


Happy Family :3


Acting swag OMG 


 Kah Meng :)

 

Games Stall :P


Fong Li :D




That's all I would like to share with you guys today. See you! 





Yours truly.
Nyen Yie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments