Hello! Mr.October :3

Saturday, October 04, 2014

Hello everyone! Woohoo! Haha, so how's everything? No matter you're staying at home or you're going somewhere else, do enjoy your weekend! On the other hand, the final year examination is coming in about 2 more weeks. Getting all nervous about it but I will try my best! 

Before I leave, let me share some of my recently captured pictures with everyone of you here,



I'm sad because Jessica which is a part of Girls' Generation gonna quit Girls'Generation :(


#Forever9



Selfieee with LiAnn :*



Class Photo :P



Selfie with Ms.Dina X)





My Girls :* #loveit



Forever Friends :3



Selfie with da bitches :*




Performance :P #1M4U



Training Day :)


Hey~This is my 12th Prize in my Form 2's Life :8


Hello Mr.October <3
Please be awesome yeah :*

That's all for this and last week, hope you'll enjoy it! 

Yours truly,
Nyen Yie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments