Christmas Eve

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Annyeonghaseyo lovelies! :p Today is the day where most of us are excited! IT'S CHRISTMAS ;D It's the happiest time of the year! Christnas is a time of cheer where we can getting together with our family and loved ones to enjoy good food and drink, and to share plenty of laughs. Kids get gifts on Christmas too!


So, my mum, sis, Anson and I went to Jusco to buy Christmas gift for tonight!! W e ate our lunch at Oldtown White Coffee. Let's start off this post with the pictures I took just now :)


Friesss is LIFE!


My order. Steam ginger chicken rice. It tasted fine. :)


Now, I'm gonna talk about how I spent my Christmas Eve Night. My family and I gather and celebrate Christmas Eve together every year. This is one of the reason why I love Christmas Day <3 YES I really love spending time with my family :)


Gift from Santa Claus! HOHOHO


#Gifts #MerryChristmas


For us to pick from. #giftexchangefun


Mini rules: you must wear lipstick before you pick the numbers. #1/4


Cuteness overload <3 #2/4


Before #3/4


After.. AWW SO SEXY :P#4/4


That's all for today. Have a nice day! :D


Yours truly.
Nyen Yie.


You Might Also Like

0 comments