OMFG It's Christmas YAY

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Hello all! Today I'll be blogging about how I spent my 2k16 Christmas :p My family and I went to JPO at Genting Highland. After that, we went to Genting Highland to celebrate Christmas by cable car XD The last minute plan is always the best :) Before I leave, let me share some of my captured pictures with everyone of you here,


While waiting the cable car.


#Crowded


Ayyyyy I'm so excited!!


Took a candid of mum heheh :)


Selfie with sis in the cable car


I took a pic of she took a pic of the trees?


View outside of the cable car.


We reached the 3rd station which is 清水station


Everything so blur after 清水Station


sky avenue @ xiiaoyu's sportshoe


This is so beautiful. I CANNOT ><


My mum's order. Cappuccino.


My mum and sis. W/o me :/


Christmas decoration outside of Sky Avenue


Took this because it's nice.


Then, we went outside of First World hotel. It's freezing. SUPEEEEEEER COLD!


That's all for today. See you <3


Merry Christmas!


Yours truly, 
Nyen Yie

You Might Also Like

0 comments