Happy Chinese New Year!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Happy Chinese New Year!! It's 年初二 today :D Have a great one and enjoy your days! May the year of rooster brings you happiness, success and hopes! Oh btw, how many angpows' did you guys collected?? Ah okay, the amount of angpows' doesn't matter much, the quality of time spent with your loved ones matters the most :)


I'm here to blog about the Chinese New Year celebrations which was held at my school last Wed. It was a wondeful experience with 5Cekalians! We wore red clothes and sang. The song title is 大团圆. Enjoy it :>


I'm the queen of 5C ;)


5C's sign 
cr:wenjing


The expert girls. Thanks for exist in my life! I couldn't imagine my life without 
you all ;) THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!


#PEACE #EXPERTSIGN    ft. Joash


Friend zone sign w/ KC XD


JIAHUI <3

Last Thursday, went to 1Utama to buy new clothes for CNY with the family and the Chong's family.


Took this while my mom is buying shoes for CNY. #Wefie1


#Wefie2


3 out of 26595598 XD #Wefie3

The last training before CNY. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COMPETITION YAY!


用血泪汗 创一个永垂不朽的回忆 :">


没有人会给你一切 你要达到目的 就必须付出! ;)


#DAB


The coach *punch*

Okay, Imma stop here. I've blogged another boring post, but still hope you will enjoy it. I'll blog about my best friend's Bday in my next post okay^^ Goodbye :D



Happy Chinese New Year 新年快乐!



Yours truly, 
Nyen Yie

You Might Also Like

0 comments