The Hashtag Group

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Oh hey guys! sorry for not updating my blog. It has been a pretty busy first 2 months of the year. Without actually realising, 2 month has just passed and it is already mid of February. Woooh.. time flies. A lot has happened throughout this two months. I have been busy with basketball training and competition. HERE'S A GOOD NEWS!! We got 4th. I know it's not the best but it's better compared with last year. I'm here today to blog about basketball competition and my bff's birthday (as I promised in my last blogpost//Sorry I'm super super late)😂

To: HASHTAG GROUP
First of all, I want to thanks the funniest coach ever, LZH :) Thanks for not giving up on me and still encourage me. Sorry for all the mistakes that I did, I'M SO SO SO SORRY. And the three pretty girlsss, Tzeeng, Jiaxin and Jeatyinn <3 You all are amazing af!! I couldn't imagine what will happen withou you guys :) The 3 SUPER VIP in hashtag group :D AND MY TEAMMATES! Thank you for everything. I really appreciate it <3 Thanks for all those wonderful memories you guys have given me. I'll never forget it :''>


“Alone I can say but together we can chat,
Alone I can smile but together we can laugh,
Alone I can enjoy but together we can celebrate,
This is the magic of HASHTAG GROUP!”


Thanks for everything :) Thanks for coming into mylife and giving me joys!


Last match VS SMK Chong Hwa


MY OHANA #HASHTAGGROUP


She is just amazing and I couldn't imagine my life without her. ❤💜💛


“We are not a team because we work together. 
We are a team because we respect, trust and care for each other.”


Selfie w/ Jiaqian and Ewin on DAY1


Pro Photographer😏 cr: chunyi


Idk what am I doing OMO


Last year #neverregret #neverforget


Throwback Day 1


Dab gang #ENNGOI的没有美感

I'll post my bff's bday photos now.. I AM SORRY BECAUSE THIS IS A SUPER SUPER LATE BLOSGPOST (I planned to post this on January but I was too busy sorry!!) :( Oh well, we went to Empire to celebrate CY's bday. It's a photogenic place <3 Highly recommend you to visit this ^^ We had lunch together at Burger Junkyard. The employees are friendly and the cashier may even suggest burgers to you if you have trouble deciding which one to go for :p


We went to Empire to celebrate Chunyi's bday.


cr: Jessie


the Expert gang!❤❤


Chunyi's bday lunch :)
I ordered Pepper Piper. The fries they make are good and crunchy too!


This is cute okay😍
cr to Jessie again

Okay, that's all I would like to share with you guys today! See you ;)




Yours truly.
Nyen Yie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments