End of July :P

Monday, July 28, 2014

hey, it's already end of July! Hahahaha. I'm here today to blog randomly about my recent activities with my friends and family. So, it'll just be a short post but I hope you'll enjoy it. :)

As usual, I actually had plans for the holidays but ended up doing nothing.I enjoyed sleeping most of the time. It's like I'm spending more than 10 hours sleeping each day. I have almost forgotten about my homework too! XD

Last week was the selfie week for me...I've brought my handphone to school a whole just because of "Selfie" :P And now, I'm going to post some of the selfie here :")





After training :P





Selfie with these monkeys after school.



Selfie before the holiday start at school 



Selfie with the senior after training



#Aftertraining




#Selfie


#Lastday


Marble cheese cake at De Pastry Chef @ Majalala.


Mushroom soup :)


Ate Spaghetti at Kim Gary :-D


A chocolate from Lim Win Win XD

Selfie with my dearest mummy #loveyou



Being swag with my mum X)


Fishbraid of the day :D


Look at my face #swagger 


A small video after school #meipai #afterschool



Though it might be late but still let me wish you guys a

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!


Okay, that's all for now.  See you! 


Yours truly.
Nyen Yie :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments