Hi lovelies! :")

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Hello :) How are you guys doing? Life has it's ups and downs so I'm pretty sure that not everyone of us are experiencing happy moments or happenings every single day.  

I'm going to share about the food and things that I've eaten and bought during this weeks.



The best moment ever :')





It's look like we're taking wedding photo :0







Hi lovelies!




Did a small photoshoot with these bitches :P



Who are my bestfriend? AWA
These bitches :D
Love ya'll deep deep 




A watch from my beloved deskmate, Yi Lin as my birthday gift :3




White , Black , White! #schoolshoes




Went to One Utama #OOTD #SWAG




#Adidas #Loveit




Hello from me and Jessie! 





Yummy! :-D


Sundae Chocolate from Mc Donald :")




That's all for now, see you guys again soon! 



Yours truly, 
Nyen Yie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments