The Beginning of July!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hey guys! Time passes so fast. Today's already 11th July. June left many memorable memories to me. I hope that July will be filled with joy and July please treat me better. :D


And it's Running Man's 4th Anniversary today! Happy 4th Anniversary !!  
 
Yeah! I had found some shoes and some shirts in facebook and Taobao yesterday. This is one of the shoes. This is one of my dream shoes. It was shipped back from overseas, so it will be very expensive. 

Black Version


Pink Version


Blue Version

I prefer Pink to blue and black. It's nice and awesome. How about you ? ;) #photoviafacebook

Anyway, I'm back to blog a little bit about the food that I've eaten during this two weeks.


Bought a kitkat from Jaya Grocer for my beloved deskmate & Ms. Chocolate , Yi Lin. XD



Ate Roti Risu for supper at Mamak yesterday. Yummy! 



Cheese Cake for tea time at De Pastry Chef @ Majalala. 


 Yummy! 


Durian "Mao Shan Wang" (貓山王) Love It.


 Miao :D


A selfie after school. Wearing Baju Kurung :D

That's all I would like to share with you guys today. See you! :D


Yours truly.
Nyen Yie :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments