Exam is OVER ; A Little Changes

Sunday, March 19, 2017

"Everything you do now is for your future. Think about it :>"


I can't believe! It's finally over :P So, the lesson I've learnt from this exam is I'll not study last minute anymore. I want to get more A's in mid term and SPM. This is my main goal right now ^^ Sometimes I feel pressured because of expectation of my family, especially my uncle (ISHHH..) I want to do my best to get a good result so that nobody is gonna look down on me. But you know, STRESS :) Oh yeah, I got the chance to represent Zon Sentul at MSSWPKL. I hope I can win. (who don't) o.0 Okay, let me share some of my recently captured pictures with everyone of you here,



Like finally! Exam is Over :P







Captured by Qian Hui @ Starbuck JUSCO


Another photo captured by Qian Hui :)


Messy Bun #1


 Messy Bun #2


I definitely needed a new look to this little blog, so I give my blog a little changes this afternoon. I hope you guys like it too :) I went for quite a minimal theme. I really like it! I really hope that you guys will still continue enjoy reading my blogposts and I appreciate it. THANK YOU <3



Home Page


Previous blogpost : 

That's all I would like to share with you guys todat. See you <3

Yours truly,
Nyen Yie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments