Last.

Friday, March 10, 2017

Hey finally I have time to update my blog! Have been quite busy recently because of school activities and exam. Anyway today I'm gonna talk about my thoughts recently. Well, I'm 17 now and I have no idea what I want to do with my future. I feel empty, I have no idea what I want to do next ughhh! I really want to find out my "thing" and just be happy and study but this ain't that easy. I am really really confused about my future. I know for sure I have to go to college but the problem is that I have no idea what I want to study. I have no special interest in anything. I’m not an ambitious person. My best friends are planning their future now.  They have a plan, they know what to do next.— I’m glad for them. But where will I be? I know that my time will come soon. But this one thought haunt me every day. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WANT TO DO NEXT :(


____________________________________

Time flies! It's already March which mean SPM is coming in another 7 months. The stress tho :/ Okay, I'm gonna share with you guys about some recent events/happenings in my life. Last Friday was my last merentas desa in my high school😊 No more merentas desa :(



Got my last medal for merentas desa. It's something! (Pretty proud of myself^^)


Congrats on your winning! I know you could do it :) All the best in the future.


My perfect training partner :p



My sister, my mirror, my best friend, my training partner, my motivation. She believes in me when I don't believe in myself ;)  -MY EVERYTHING



Celebrate at Starbucks with family last Sunday instead of studying for exam heheh.. Oh I think that's why my exam went bad and didn't go quite to plan. ISH no more last minute study(easier said than done) :(((((


End my last merentas desa with a silver. As a sprinter, it's not easy to run a long distance. It's killing me hahahah But I'm so happy that I never  give up and I did it :D

That's all for this, hope you'll enjoy it!😁 See you ;)




Yours truly,
Nyen Yie.

You Might Also Like

0 comments